We live in a world where there is a clone of almost everything. For instance, it is a fact that there exists synthetic urine which consists of substances that make the content look like real urine, the chemical properties, and any components of real urine can be detected in this liquid. Also, some natural elements can be seen in this product, including uric acid, ammonia, creatinine, phosphates and even urea.
The PH level is also similar to that in real human urine. It is often seen in various workplaces; drug tests carried on their employees frequently for many businesses don’t want to be associated with drugs and substance abuse. This practice often means that many companies are using this procedure to discourage drug misuse in the society, and still, the employees who use various drugs or substances find creative and smart ways to secure their jobs as they still want to use their drugs. As a result, synthetic urine is created for use during drug tests.
Does Synthetic Urine Work?
Yes, it works. However, you need to use it right. The truth of the matter is, labs do not want to see you pass their urine test. So they conduct intensive research to detect any traces of synthetic urine faster than you can say “pee.” Most synthetic urine products cannot keep up with the labs’ pace, which results in crappy products that don’t even work.
How Do I Hide My Fake Urine?
When you are just about to go for a urine test, it is evident that you will need to hide your synthetic urine by either strapping it on your leg or to one of your sides. This is often the best and recommended way to cover up the bag, and in some situation, it helps to warm the urine to a consistent temperature. It is also essential to find if the supervisor will be frisking you before the test or whether the trial will not be strictly monitored.
Here are some other places you can hide your synthetic urine;
- You can wear double undies and put the urine bag in between.
- If you are a female, you can hide the kit in your bra or up your vagina, as weird as it may sound this is a definite opinion and high chances are you will manage to sneak in the test room undoubtedly with the synthetic urine.
How to Choose the Best Synthetic Urine
To get the best synthetic urine, you should look at the following;
- It should have a pH ranging from 4.6 to 8, which is considered normal.
- The temperature should range between 32 and 38 degree Celsius.
- The synthetic urine should also have traces of uric acid and urea since labs check for their presence to confirm that the urine is either genuine or fake.
- The color and smell should be similar to that of real human pee. Now that you have understood what is expected during a urine test, it is hard to be found unaware by the testers.